One of Bram Frank's favorite shirt designs... The CSSD Florette. (Pronounced FLOOR-ET-AY)
The CSSD/SC logo surrounded by Bram's current 9 LLC blade designs. Print is on the front of the shirt
Except for the Yellow shirt, which features a Black print, the others feature a White design printed on the same colors designated for his instructor colors, plus Pink.
These shirts are printed right here in the Pacific Northwest
• Unisex Next Level Apparel brand shirts
• 60% combed ring-spun cotton/40% polyester
• 4.3 oz lightweight but sturdy
• Double-needle stitched for durability
• Turn shirt inside-out
• Wash in cold water using your favorite detergent
• Tumble Dry
• Do not use bleach… this tends to make black shirts fade.